编辑器/功能拓展 EZPZ Branching Dialogue 1.3.2免费

1_resized.jpg cbd96eda-d581-4f93-98c6-17f72cf9_resized.jpg 2c8c5c1e-0a8c-4109-be18-83c1ae37_resized.jpg 7a650651-a7b6-4457-baba-239f6aba_resized.jpg b084fc90-37ff-4045-954c-6d37adba_resized.jpg
This package is no longer actively supported so I've updated the cost to be free. I'm still very proud of this tool and I hope it can continue to help you in your projects!
Welcome to the EZPZ Branching Dialogue tool! The perfect tool for the small developer looking to make a big impact with their narrative!

Use this node based tool to create deep and dynamic branching dialogue for your game or project! With an easy to understand visual editor, you'll be able to create branching dialogue in minutes!

An easy to understand example project and READ_ME are included in the download, so you'll be able to see how simple it is to create and edit a dialogue tree!

This tool contains custom local and global variables, internal and external variable editing, and logic to add a ton of depth and dynamic situations to your dialogue. This tool also allows for inline text replacement, so you can easily add your variable values to any dialogue snippet and have it display correctly at runtime.

此软件包不再受到积极支持,因此我已将费用更新为免费。 我仍然为这个工具感到非常自豪,我希望它能继续在您的项目中为您提供帮助!
欢迎使用 EZPZ 分支对话工具! 对于希望通过他们的叙述产生重大影响的小型开发人员来说,这是一个完美的工具!

使用这个基于节点的工具为您的游戏或项目创建深度和动态的分支对话! 使用易于理解的可视化编辑器,您将能够在几分钟内创建分支对话!

下载中包含一个易于理解的示例项目和 READ_ME,因此您将能够看到创建和编辑对话树是多么简单!

该工具包含自定义局部和全局变量、内部和外部变量编辑,以及为对话添加大量深度和动态情境的逻辑。 该工具还允许进行内联文本替换,因此您可以轻松地将变量值添加到任何对话片段并使其在运行时正确显示。

2023-6-5 12:26 上传
文件大小:
未知
下载次数:
本地下载 提取码: ohk7

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册