声效/BGM Rewards & Loots - Sound Effects 1.0

1_resized.jpg
Variety
When you buy this pack you automatically get more than 200 high quality files related to rewards/Loots/level-Up/Finding items, and several other sound effects to use in your game, I'm sure this pack will be useful to you in some way.

More than one layer
It has 40 folders that you can see in the video and in the documentation, and inside these folders you get the complete sound effect and its layers, so for example, the "Open_Chest" folder will have the sound of the reward, and the chest opening both together and separate, so you can at another time use the chest sound for another occasion, and the reward sound for another event. If you prefer.

Don't stick to the name
It's important to remember that I named the files after the visual reference when I created them, but you can easily use a sound to find an item, level up, fit better with your animation, the names are just for organization.

Another possibilites
I believe this pack can also be used for other actions such as / User interface / Small spells / Speech confirmation / Opening chests / doors / windows / due to the fact that you receive multiple files.

Helping each other
And by investing in this package you take all that, and it helps me to continue creating quality sound effects for the community! :)

不同种类
当你购买这个包时,你会自动获得200多个与奖励/抢劫/升级/寻找物品有关的高质量文件,以及其他一些在游戏中使用的音效,我相信这个包在某种程度上对你有用。

不止一层
它有40个文件夹,你可以在视频和文档中看到,在这些文件夹中,你可以获得完整的声音效果及其层次,例如,“Open_Chest”文件夹将有奖励的声音,胸部同时打开和分开,所以你可以在另一个时间将胸部声音用于另一个场合,并将奖励声音用于其他活动。如果你愿意。

不要拘泥于名字
重要的是要记住,我在创建文件时是以视觉参考命名的,但你可以很容易地使用声音来找到项目,升级,更适合你的动画,这些名称只是为了组织。

另一种可能性
我相信这个包也可以用于其他操作,如/用户界面/小咒语/语音确认/打开箱子/门/窗/,因为你会收到多个文件。

互相帮助
通过投资这个包,你可以获得所有这些,它帮助我继续为社区创造高质量的音效!:)

2024-4-2 15:05 上传
文件大小:
未知
下载次数:
附件售价:
28 钥匙  购买记录